Monday, September 14, 2009

Status: Not Found

...

Well, as it says above, I haven't found it yet.

Welcome!
My name is Dragon_DLV, just a name I use in a lot of places. I thought I might try out blogging again, as I once had a "blog" of sorts on a now defunct site, though I never was any good at keeping a "diary" or anything of the like...

A little about me:
I am a college student living in the Midwest United States, currently taking advantage of the (currently) free room and board provided by my parents (Hey, we live close to the college, no problems with it!) I am undecided on what I really want to do with the rest of my life (i.e. Education, Career). I enjoy playing computer games (what college student doesn't?). My current passion is the game Runescape. Nice, enjoyable, economically feasible game from the blokes at Jagex Games Studio. Other than that, I enjoy surfing the boards, and the internet in general.

I will admit, you will probably be bored with what I will say here. As I said, this is more of a little experiment than anything else. Let's see how it turns out, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment