Sunday, February 21, 2010

Philosophically Speaking...

Alrighty, it's been a good long time since I last posted here, and I think it's time I change that.

For a little info of what's been going on lately...
I've started my Fourth Semester of College, with 17 Credit Hours this time around.
I had a good Holiday Break.
I've been going nuts and having fun with my classes.

Ok, so that's enough. It's "a little", and it's really all you need to know. Besides that, I've been thinking in a philosophical way as of late. Which I suppose is rather odd, considering I've never taken a philosophy class, or anything of the like, in my life up to this point. And going on from there, I would like to know what others think of these philosophical musings I've been having.

This is where you, the reader comes in. Now I make no grand assumptions that "I speak therefor you listen" is in play here. I know quite well that very few eyes have ever alighted on this Blog. But if there is any chance for these questions to be answered, I need them to be thought about. So if you do happen to see them, please give the courtesy of making me aware of your presence, please.

That being said, I shall see you all very soon, barring any mishap.

Words cannot describe...

2 comments:

  1. Were the philosophical questions I'm supposed to answer in there somewhere? Cuz I don't see 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Lol.
    They'll be coming around the mountain when they come.

    And soon too.

    ReplyDelete