Friday, November 13, 2009

Whaaahooooo!!

So, here we are, three weeks later... And I finally got the Grade back. Mind you, there were about thirty of us, and we all had to present our papers. So I went on the school's site today, check all my classes' announcements, and then my grades.

And then I nearly fainted. I had gotten a perfect grade on it!!

A+, 100/100, perfecto, whatever
. And who says it's hard to do well in Sociology? It was quite tough presenting, as I, 1) Suck at it, and 2) don't enjoy it. But you do what you gotta do.


In other news....
Been putting in a number of Application, here and there. A temp job for the holidays would suffice, really, but it's hard enough getting even that... Had an interview with UPS, looked kinda promising, and one or two have called saying "we aren't hiring anymore." which is frankly annoying. Neh... One must keep his hopes up.

Words cannot describe...

No comments:

Post a Comment