Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Was I Paying Attention To?

What were you saying? You got boring and I drifted off...

So, I guess I never realized just how bad, how short, my attention span is. Well, for those of you that don't know me, and even for those that do, I have ADD. (explains a lot, doesn't it?) Well, I won't get all clinical about it, particularly because I couldn't. Wouldn't know what to say. But to put it simply, ADD (attention-deficit disorder) is just something that affects the way the brain is wired, and in most cases, it makes it hard to concentrate on any one thing for very long. Or, in some cases, concentrating on something to the point of pretty much ignoring all other stimuli, e.g. hunger, thirst, other people, and life-threatening natural disasters.

Anyways, here I am, sitting at my computer, watching a movie. It seems that every 10-15 minutes, I need to walk away and DO something else. Now, since this is a movie that I haven't seen before, and it's just starting to bug me. I'm just glad no-one else is watching it with me, hell, if it's bugging me... Even right now, I'm doing it! I've been switching to and fro between this and a few other sites. GAH. Well, at least it can be coped with. Just gotta take everything gradually, alternate between tasks. And luckily, mine isn't a bad case... Well, not bad enough, that's for sure.

Well back to my movie...
Geeze. When did I write that? Movie's almost over...

Words cannot describe...

No comments:

Post a Comment