Sunday, May 30, 2010

Honey.... I'm Home!

So, that was interesting.


Not the first time I've ever lost interest in something temporarily, nor probably the last. But it was a fun two months of schoolwork and exams. Oh, and Work. I probably shouldn't complain, because I have a job in this economy, and it's paying well. So, been having fun, otherwise.


Makes me wonder, though. What was it, in the development of our civilization, that made us need jobs, in the way that we do now? In times of old, they didn't have cubicle farms. What the hell is a cubicle farm for, anyways? See the Anekdote zur Senkung der Arbeitsmoral.


Well, more on that later... Oh, by the way, I won't be posting anymore for the rest of the month. Starting up again next month.


Words cannot describe...

No comments:

Post a Comment