Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Days, Oh Happy Days

Today was A-WE-SO. Oh wait, I was there! So it was A-WE-SO-ME! For you illiterates, it was jut plain Awesome.

First of all, I got to sleep in. And who doesn't like sleeping in? After rousing, I realized, It's My Birthday! Thank you to all those out across the interwebs that wished me a happy one. Woe betide those of you that didn't!

Then the next best thing happened. I was called. With a Job Offer. Can this day get any better?

Almost! School finally got back to me on some paperwork I submitted. I was told we were going out for dinner, and that I got to choose where. Until I was told,"No, not there"... Bah Humbug.

Well, got some things I wanted. A mouse (mine crapped out on me [same night as my trac-pad]), and Fluxx, this awesome card game I've played before.

So, all in all, a pretty good day.

Words cannot describe...

No comments:

Post a Comment