Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still a-Job Huntin'

Have not found 'er yet.

Been submitting applications left and right. It's not even funneh. It is not at all. Not even funny enough for me to use the internet Lol-speak to describe it. This is just one big box of Seri-O's.

Ok... Enough of that. I sound like an idiot if I descend into that. No time...

What was I talking about before? Oh yes, job hunting. As I was saying, been submitting some applications around. Nowhere near as many as I should be, of course... Set up a LinkedIn account, since I've had trouble in the past sitting down and writing out a resumé, so I made an account there, hoping it might help. Well, so far, so good.

Really should get back ou. Should get off the computer and get out there...

Words cannot describe...

No comments:

Post a Comment