Sunday, March 28, 2010

Underground

What a fun weekend.

Last few days, I was off with my old Scout Troop, out in ze Wilderness. We stayed at Mississippi Palisades State Park, in western Illinois. On Saturday, we headed across the border to Maquoketa Caves State Park in that weird state they call I-Oh-Waaaay. There we proceeded to dive into bottomless pits, underground rivers, and bat-infested hell-holes.

AHHH! A BAT!

Ok, it wasn't a Bat-infested Hell-hole... It was actually rather nice. I'd been there twice before (aaaaages ago), and actually got a chance to spelunk in a few that I'd been in before, along with a few that I hadn't.

More Cave

So, it was pretty cool going there. The weather was great, nice and sunny. We ate GREAT. For dinner, me and the other leaders had Ribs and Cornbread. Oh God...It was an orgasmic food experience... It was AWESOME. Oh, and I think the scouts had fun too...

Oh, and did I tell you? We saw the Easter Bunny on a Motorcycle.

One Badass Bunny.

Well, night all, have fun. Don't worry about the things that go "BUMP" in the night. It's just me.

Words cannot describe...

No comments:

Post a Comment