Sunday, March 7, 2010

Observations

So tomorrow, I have the pleasure of going back to my old Elementary School. No, this isn't because I failed out of College. This semester, I am taking an "Introduction to Teaching" Class, and this class requires that I go out and observe other Teachers-in-action.

This doesn't seem to be too bad, except that I'm nervous as hell. Even though I don't live to far from the school, and I occasionally run into the teachers and current students, I just don't want royally screw it up, or anything... I am quite happy that the principal, Mrs. Bosnak, is graciously allowing me to come back for the visit. Especially since she still remembers me as a student...

I hope things go alright tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Oh, and if there are are any parents out there that ever read this, do not worry! I will not corrupt your children's minds. I am only observing, not teaching. =D

Words cannot describe...

2 comments:

  1. I want you to teach like Mrs. Miller or something hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness no...
    Actually, I'm not sure who I'm going to be observing tomorrow (today)...
    This shall be interesting.

    ReplyDelete